|“||It breaks pretty easily, you know?||”|
- Yuto is a notably short young man with brown hair whose bangs cover his left eye. Instead of the standard winter uniform, he wears a jacket, brown shirt, black and white striped pants, and brown boots. To accompany his animal motif as a member of the drama club, he wears a panther-printed hat with protruded ears. Whenever he takes off his hat he puts on a black clip on the left side of his hair.
- In his summer appearance, Yuto wears a slightly customized version from the normal summer uniform which has a brown and white accent with a brown shirt underneath and a black tie. He also wears matching boots, a striped wristband on his left wrist and chain-like accessories accompanied by his trademark panther hat.
- In his anime appearance, Yuto is slightly tanned and has darker hair and eye color. He also tucked his shirt inside his pants.
- As a child, he wore a black jersey with a white shirt underneath, black short pants, and socks. He still wears the same outfit albeit wearing trousers sometimes when he's not at school.
- "The head of the Drama Club. It seems that everyone in the Drama Club loves animals…?"
- —Newspaper Club Memo
- Coup d'Etat Faker: (クーデターフェイカー Kūdetā Feikā)
- Self-multiplying ability. However, it actually comes from the ability's nature which makes an optical illusion from its owner's agility and acceleration to a certain degree so it can be perceived as the owner having multiple clones dominating the battle area by their opponents. His item is a scythe and he can summon it anytime he pleases.
|Knowledge||Physical Strength||Attack||Defense||Stamina||Speed||Growth Expectation||Unpredictability|
|Image||Name||What they call Yuto||What Yuto calls them|
- His surname comes from Akama Shrine (赤間神宮), located on
- His birthday corresponds with Rock and Roll Day in Japan, which comes from a play on words.
- His eye colors can sometimes be seen as either brown, silver, or even hazel.
- Due to his small stature, some people have commented that he looks good in female costumes.
- According to the album databook:
- Yuto wishes to have a big family full of happiness and harmony, and he refers to the drama club members.
- His favorite side dish for bento is cherry tomato and he likes to save it for last.
- He would like to reward himself by being surrounded by friends everyday.
- Hairpin with various designs is a necessary thing for him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.