|Hair color||Pale golden|
|Likes||A place where he can space out|
|Club||Flower Arranging Club|
|Novel||Stride After School (chapter 2)|
|“||Yes, I'm listening...Well no, I'm actually not...||”|
Sadamatsu Minatogawa (湊川貞松 Minatogawa Sadamatsu) is the second-year representative and the sole member of the Flower Arranging Club in Mikagura Academy.
- Sadamatsu is a young man with pale golden hair that is parted at the center. Instead of the standard winter uniform, he wears traditional Japanese clothes: white haori, brown uwagi, striped monochrome sash, kobakama, and zori.
- His summer appearance only differs a little from his usual attire. The haori is translucent and his uwagi seems to consist of two shades of brown instead of the usual. He also wears yellow-green geta instead of zori.
- In his anime appearance, Sadamatsu has shorter hair and haori and his shorts is not as short as his mixed media counterpart.
- "The representative of the Flower Arranging Club, Minatogawa-san! It seems he’s an extremely my-paaaaace person."
- —Newspaper Club Memo
- Selfish Flower: (セルフィッシュフラワー Serufisshu Furawā)
- Flower petals will encircle around him like a thick wall and revolve in a high speed as well as reject any kind of attack, giving him an absolute protection. However, it only lasts for 15 minutes.
|Knowledge||Physical Strength||Attack||Defense||Stamina||Speed||Growth Expectation||Unpredictability|
|Image||Name||What they call Sadamatsu||What Sadamatsu calls them|
|Otone Fujishiro||N/A||Kimi (You)|
- His surname comes from Minatogawa Shrine (湊川神社)
- His birthday corresponds with the Shimabara Rebellion in the old Japanese lunar calendar.
- According to the album databook:
- Sadamatsu wishes flowers can talk so he has a lot of companions to talk to.
- His favorite side dish for bento is Kinpira gobou.
- He would like to reward himself by watching his favorite hero show while drinking tea.
- Strawberry-flavored children toothpaste is a necessary thing for him since he can't brush his teeth without it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.